I couldn’t read this without sharing it! So encouraging.
[strengkth, strength, strenth] noun
1. the quality or state of being strong; bodily or muscular power; vigor.
2. mental power, force, or vigor.
3. moral power, firmness, or courage.
4. power by reason of influence, authority, resources, numbers, etc.
5. number, as of personnel or ships in a force or body: a regiment with a strength of 3000.
Are you ready to get STRONG?
If you are struggling, remember what strength is. It’s not the weight you lift in the gym (definition #1: muscular power), it’s the being the woman you were called to be. It’s sticking to your goals and seeing them…
View original post 801 more words
One thought on “Strength for the Weary Woman”
Very encouraging! Thank you for sharing!! 🙂
Comments are closed.